Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Been a while since I was tagged with a meme

And I still wasn't but my kid brother had it on his blog so I have to be cool like him:
Five names you go by:
Margot, Stewart, Chase, Mouster, EmVee
Three things you are wearing right now:
Olive green velvet sweatpants, University Elementary Fall Festival t-shirt, gold earrings
Two things you want very badly at the moment:
A pedicure
A white 2001 Land Rover Discovery
Three people who will probably fill this out:
Cindy, Sarah, Laura
Two things you did last night:
Let Joxer out at 2:14 am
Wrote review of organic baby food for Cookie Magazine
Two things you ate today:
Blueberry Oat bar from Starbucks (thanks, Matt)
Chicken Tenders
Two people you last talked to on the phone:
My mom
My neighbor, Liz
Two things you are going to do tomorrow:
Walk with Liz
Mail Christmas cards
Two longest car rides:
Pittsburgh, PA to Salem, OR via Denver, CO (1989)
Portland, OR to Milwaukee, WI (1992) return drive (1996)
Two of your favorite beverages:
Sumatra coffee with half and half and one packet of Splenda
Green tea iced tea at Starbucks with two pumps of syrup

No comments: